Aug 30, 2010

Oh, goodness...

Well after much back-and-forth with myself over the past few months, I decided I might as well start a blog.

A quick introduction, even though there's a 99% chance you already know me and felt like reading my blog out of courtesy / curiosity. I'm 22 years old, I just graduated from Chapman University with a BA in Theatre, and I now live in fagulous West Hollywood, hoping one day to be a working actor, making a living in this business we call show.

So what the hell is this gonna be about? My personal life. Amusing anecdotes. News articles you should know about. Reviews of movies and/or plays. YouTube videos. Bitch slaps across society's smug mug. A sketch / blackout I've written. Musings on being an actor. I'll write a few posts while under the influence too, let's be honest. I plan on having this blog be light and fun, but maybe sometimes I'll be a little controversial / offensive: it'll be whatever I feel like that day when I post. I want this blog to be an outlet of me-ness featuring content that goes beyond Facebook and Twitter.

What gives me the authority to start a blog? I have an internet connection and some spare time. And sometimes I get some things on my mind. There's nothing wrong with a little diversity to shake things up a bit. Unless you're Dr. Laura Schlessinger, then you're just a straight-up racist who found a "clever" way to spout the n-word eleven times on-air.

So. Let's go on a journey, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment